QtADB 0.8.0 is finally done:)
- new, normal shell (type “qtadb -help” to see how to use it)
- improved logcat (limit buffer, clear option, export selected to file, copy selected to clipboard, autoscroll checkbox)
- SMS manager (receive/read/send sms)
- sd ext folder (if You have trouble with sd-ext detecting, now You can type path to it by Yourself)
- reinstall app option
- and a lot of improvements as always
QtADB 0.8.0 has one version for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Linux and MacOS users: remember to install libqt4-declarative libraries!
To use SMS Manager You have to download qtadb.apk (on download page), install it in Your phone, run and press big ‘start service’ button. From now QtADB service is working in Your Android background and waiting for QtADB application to connect. You can connect Your phone with usb but to make SMS Manager work You have to turn on wifi and connect to Your router or PC. You don’t have to connect entire QtADB via WiFi.
Do not report any bugs that concerns SMS manager! I know it sometimes doesn’t work but it has to wait until I’ll get Android Phone.
Some additional info:
Unfortunately some translators haven’t sent me updated translations so if You want to do something nice for community You can do it by yourself and email me updated ts and qm files. Missing translations are:
If You are speeking in one of above languages and want to help please download tranlsation file from here: SourceForge
If You like QtADB You can always leave a comment on our website or xda-forum;)
PS. If You have some interesting suggestions You can always email us, leave comment or visit QtADB UserVoice